Interactive Color Touch Screen
Large embroidery area - up to 14¼"x8" (360 x 200mm)
Large sewing surface - Almost 10” (250mm)
Embroidery design editing and save
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM ™ Technology
NTERACTIVE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN
Easy to navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Large (3.5"/70x53mm), graphic color touch screen with high resolution (320x240).
- Clear text and realistic embroidery designs on screen.
- Easy graphic interface designed by sewers for sewers.
- All functions and stitches at a touch.
- Built-in support with Quick Help: Touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
BASIC DESIGN POSITIONING
Match your embroideries perfectly every time.
- • Use the basic Design Positioning feature for perfect placement.
- • With basic Design Positioning you can turn any design into an endless design.
• Design Positioning feature makes it so easy.
Your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- • Update your machine with latest software via internet.
FREE MOTION WITH ANY STITCH
For easy quilting and beautiful free motion embroidery usingany stitch you choose.
•Choose Free Motion Floating or Free Motion Spring Actionfrom the SET Menu.
Easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.• Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
• Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches,and making buttonholes.
• Ideal for sewers with physical limitations.
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN SWEDENHUSQVARNA VIKING® brand has engineered andmanufactured superior quality sewing machines with cuttingedgetechnology for over 140 years.
SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH THE MACHINE
Download the latest Machine Communication software fromwww.husqvarnaviking.com to communicate from your PC toyour
DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• Organize your designs, add trim commands, create imagefiles, print catalogs and more.
• Create embroidery fonts from any TrueType™ font on yourPC computer using the QuickFont program.
OPTIONAL HUSQVARNA VIKING® EMBROIDERYSOFTWARE for PC Computer
• Embroidery software adds a whole new dimension to yourpersonal embroidery.
• The ultimate software system for embroidery freedom!
OPTIONAL Tru Embroidery™ SOFTWARE FORMAC® Computer
• Introducing the premier embroidery software for the MAC®operating system.www.myembroideries.com
Thousands of designs available anytime with just a click onyour computer.
• Order designs at your local HUSQVARNA VIKING® dealer.
• Download designs from the internet anytime, day or night.
EMBROIDERY DESIGN EDITING AND SAVE
New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and makeit easier than ever to combine beautiful designs and fonts.
• Personalize your designs directly on screen.
COMBINE AND SAVE DESIGNS
• Create your own combination of designs and/or fontsand save them in the memory or on a USB-stick.
LARGE EMBROIDERY AREA
You can create and embroider large designs up to 14¼"x8"(360x200mm) without re-hooping.
• Two embroidery hoops included;
DESIGNER™ Royal Hoopfor designs up to 14¼"x8" (360x200mm) and DESIGNER™Splendid Square Hoop for designs up to 4¾"x4 ¾"(120x120mm).
• Several optional hoops available for special techniques likeendless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries andmuch more.
• HUSQVARNA VIKING® is constantly developing new hoopsand accessories for various techniques.
LARGE SEWING SURFACE
Sew large quilts, home dec projects, and garments easily.
• Large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm),for wonderful ease of sewing.
Endless opportunities to be creative.
• 150 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 50 sewing and embroidery machine.
• All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims.
• 2 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes with bothupper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish
• 261 stitches.
• 7mm stitch width.
• 5 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters foreasy programming.
EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
SENSOR FOOT LIFT
• Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for everysewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up andextra lift.
• Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximum space toslide heavy fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
SENSOR FOOT PIVOT
• The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric whenyou stop with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
EXCLUSIVE SEWING ADVISOR® FeatureSelect your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature instantly setseverything for you.
• Sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, foot pressure, and sewing speed.
• Stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot and needle size and type on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
AUTOMATIC JUMP STITCH TRIM Eliminate trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
• Cuts your embroidery jump stitches automatically.
• Pulls the thread tails to the wrong side of the fabric forquick finishing.
TOP AND BOBBIN THREAD SENSOR WITH ALERT SOUND A pop-up message appears when the top thread breaks or bobbin thread is running low and gives you an advance notice you soon need to change the bobbin.
• No need to check top or bobbin thread when sewing or embroidering
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1-5 working days.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above may take up to 14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered to your home or work.
JANOME - Many Janome models are sent from Janome's own warehouse. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for models: 14000, 15000, Atelier 9. Pre-ordered machines - please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, TOYOTA, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)