Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery of this item.
The Coverlock 4 adds that professional touch to every project. Perfect seams quickly, with results equal to those of professional machines. Pfaff's new creative Coverlock 4.0 is the ultimate in creativity: You can easily choose one of the stitches and all information for the stitch is shown. The optimal thread tension, stitch length and differential feed have already been set. You can change these settings as needed and then save your new settings for future use!
And it can do even more...!
The LCD graphic touch screen on the coverlock 4.0 overlocker offers the highest level of sewing convenience. The selected stitch and all important information can be seen at a glance. The optimal thread tension, stitch length, and the differential feed are set automatically. You can start sewing immediately. The extended Info system gives more information on the use of each stitch, right at your fingertips. All stitch settings can be individually changed. Give them unique names and save them to be called up and used, as needed. The last stitch function remembers the last stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
This 4.0 Coverlock combined overlock and cover hem has all the features on the 3.0 plus...
- In total 25 beautiful stitches! 3 needles, up to 5 threads, and chain stitches!
- Professional: 3 top cover stitches extremely durable and can be used as decorative stitches. Also 3 cover stitches: 5 mm / 2.5 mm and the triple cover stitch for sewing stretch fabrics or creating decorative effects
- The optimal thread tension is preset. It can be easily adjusted as needed for special fabrics and threads, can be fine tuned in small increments!
- Absolutely even seams! Differential feed prevents seams from stretching or puckering. The differential feed can be individually adjusted as needed
- The stitch length is set automatically and can be fine tuned in small increments!
- Individual setting adjustments can be made at any time and can be saved in one of three memories for each stitch!
- The quality of the best industrial machines. Accurate thread tensions, quiet, vibration-free sewing, thanks to rotary control
- Tension-release button for the needle threads. You can easily remove your project from underneath the presser foot
- True industrial seams! The 5-thread overlock stitch and the double chain stitch for heavy-duty seams
- Sew rolled hems easily without having to change presser foot or needle plate
- The decorative 2-thread flatlock stitch is extremely flat and elastic. Perfect for swimwear and decorative effects
- Infinitely adjustable sewing speed, On fine fabrics or heavy; when sewing slow or fast the needle piercing power and cutting power remain consistent. When the going gets tough, simply reduce the sewing speed dial..!
- Super-easy threading! The display shows which thread tensions to use. In addition, the coverlock 4.0 offers threading help and all threading paths are color-coded
- Each fabric is fed with ease. Choose from 5 presser foot pressure settings
- High presser foot clearance for working with several layers or heavy fabrics
- Safety first! Your Pfaff coverlock 4.0 will not sew when the looper cover or swivel table are opened
- Includes a large selection of accessories in the practical accessory box! Sewing table with ruler, additional spool holder for decorative stitches, converter, needle threader, and much more
- Select desired stitch and all important information is displayed in the information panel, including stitch length and number, needle positions, differential feed setting, seam width, ten language options and much more.
- Adjust seam width up-to 6mm and stitch length up-to 4mm
- Built in fabric off-cut tray and coverlock extension bed
- Included is the larger extension table 36cm wide x 43cm deep
- Memory function, save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall.
Perfectly even seams - The differential feed prevents the seam from being stretched or puckered. Even knitwear remains flat. Wave like effect can be achieved by reversing differential feed.
No matter what the thickness of the fabric or the sewing speed, the needle piercing power and cutting power remain highly consistent.
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1-5 working days.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above may take up to 14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered to your home or work.
JANOME - Many Janome models are sent from Janome's own warehouse. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for models: 14000, 15000, Atelier 9. Pre-ordered machines - please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, TOYOTA, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)