The Coverlock 4 adds that professional touch to every project. Perfect seams quickly, with results equal to those of professional machines. Pfaff's new creative Coverlock 4.0 is the ultimate in creativity: You can easily choose one of the stitches and all information for the stitch is shown. The optimal thread tension, stitch length and differential feed have already been set. You can change these settings as needed and then save your new settings for future use!
And it can do even more...!
The LCD graphic touch screen on the coverlock 4.0 overlocker offers the highest level of sewing convenience. The selected stitch and all important information can be seen at a glance. The optimal thread tension, stitch length, and the differential feed are set automatically. You can start sewing immediately. The extended Info system gives more information on the use of each stitch, right at your fingertips. All stitch settings can be individually changed. Give them unique names and save them to be called up and used, as needed. The last stitch function remembers the last stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
This 4.0 Coverlock combined overlock and cover hem has all the features on the 3.0 plus...
- In total 25 beautiful stitches! 3 needles, up to 5 threads, and chain stitches!
- Professional: 3 top cover stitches extremely durable and can be used as decorative stitches. Also 3 cover stitches: 5 mm / 2.5 mm and the triple cover stitch for sewing stretch fabrics or creating decorative effects
- The optimal thread tension is preset. It can be easily adjusted as needed for special fabrics and threads, can be fine tuned in small increments!
- Absolutely even seams! Differential feed prevents seams from stretching or puckering. The differential feed can be individually adjusted as needed
- The stitch length is set automatically and can be fine tuned in small increments!
- Individual setting adjustments can be made at any time and can be saved in one of three memories for each stitch!
- The quality of the best industrial machines. Accurate thread tensions, quiet, vibration-free sewing, thanks to rotary control
- Tension-release button for the needle threads. You can easily remove your project from underneath the presser foot
- True industrial seams! The 5-thread overlock stitch and the double chain stitch for heavy-duty seams
- Sew rolled hems easily without having to change presser foot or needle plate
- The decorative 2-thread flatlock stitch is extremely flat and elastic. Perfect for swimwear and decorative effects
- Infinitely adjustable sewing speed, On fine fabrics or heavy; when sewing slow or fast the needle piercing power and cutting power remain consistent. When the going gets tough, simply reduce the sewing speed dial..!
- Super-easy threading! The display shows which thread tensions to use. In addition, the coverlock 4.0 offers threading help and all threading paths are color-coded
- Each fabric is fed with ease. Choose from 5 presser foot pressure settings
- High presser foot clearance for working with several layers or heavy fabrics
- Safety first! Your Pfaff coverlock 4.0 will not sew when the looper cover or swivel table are opened
- Includes a large selection of accessories in the practical accessory box! Sewing table with ruler, additional spool holder for decorative stitches, converter, needle threader, and much more
- Select desired stitch and all important information is displayed in the information panel, including stitch length and number, needle positions, differential feed setting, seam width, ten language options and much more.
- Adjust seam width up-to 6mm and stitch length up-to 4mm
- Built in fabric off-cut tray and coverlock extension bed
- Included is the larger extension table 36cm wide x 43cm deep
- Memory function, save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall.
Perfectly even seams - The differential feed prevents the seam from being stretched or puckered. Even knitwear remains flat. Wave like effect can be achieved by reversing differential feed.
No matter what the thickness of the fabric or the sewing speed, the needle piercing power and cutting power remain highly consistent.
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30.
Our machines are normally dispatched on the same working day if ordered by 12pm and delivered within 2-3 working days - unless stated on the product. Delivery times may vary in sale periods due. We use Parcelforce and DPD for most deliveries.
Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines are dispatched directly from the manufacturer and normally take 7-10 working days to arrive.
Adjustoform Body Forms are made to order, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
International delivery prices vary and are calculated at checkout.
Please note that some non-stock machines are delivered directly from a manufacturer may take longer to arrive. Delivery information will be displayed within the product description if this is the case.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE GIFTS MAY ARRIVE SEPARATELY FROM THE MACHINE.
All deliveries with the exceptions of small accessories that can be posted must be signed for. You will receive an update email as soon as your order is on it's way.
Accessories & Haberdashery may arrive separately from your machine - please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery of these items.