Are you looking for a convenient, compact and lightweight sewing machine for travel and classes? Or are you new to sewing and want to create trendy looks and personalized items? The new H|CLASS™ 100Q sewing machine by HUSQVARNA VIKING® is the perfect choice for you!
Let’s start something beautiful!
- Computerized sewing machine with functions that save time and make sewing easy.
- 20 built-in stitches including quilting, utility and decorative stitches; plus, two one-step buttonholes, that are ideal for creative projects. Adjust stitch width up to 7mm.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure will let you sew any fabric type and weight with perfect results.
- Adjustable thread tension is easy to adjust for
special threads and techniques.
- Compact and lightweight at just 15 lbs (7kg) – perfect for travel and classes.
- Start/Stop button lets you sew without the foot control.
- Speed Control Slide makes it easy to adjust the speed for greater control.
- Needle Stop Up/Down sets the needle to stop up or down for pivoting, appliqué and accurate sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics and multiple layers can be placed effortlessly under the presser foot.
- Built-in Needle Threader makes threading easy.
- Feed Teeth Lever makes it simple to lower the feed teeth for stippling, free-motion sewing and button sewing.
- Easy stitch selection is a time-saver! Stitch length and width are automatically set. Settings can quickly be adjusted for specific techniques or fabrics.
- The handy FIX function immediately stops sewing and ties off for secure seams and a neat finish for decorative stitches.
H|CLASS™ 100Q Features & Benefits
- Slide the hard cover on and you are ready to go. The power cord and foot control pack right inside.
- Keeps your sewing machine dust free and protected.
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30.
Our machines are normally dispatched on the same working day if ordered by 12pm and delivered within 2-3 working days - unless stated on the product. Delivery times may vary in sale periods due. We use Parcelforce and DPD for most deliveries.
Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines are dispatched directly from the manufacturer and normally take 7-10 working days to arrive.
Adjustoform Body Forms are made to order, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
International delivery prices vary and are calculated at checkout.
Please note that some non-stock machines are delivered directly from a manufacturer may take longer to arrive. Delivery information will be displayed within the product description if this is the case.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE GIFTS MAY ARRIVE SEPARATELY FROM THE MACHINE.
All deliveries with the exceptions of small accessories that can be posted must be signed for. You will receive an update email as soon as your order is on it's way.
Accessories & Haberdashery may arrive separately from your machine - please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery of these items.