Returns Policy - updated 01/10/2016
TRIAL / EXCHANGE GUARANTEE
If you're not 100% happy with your machine you can return it and receive a full refund within 14 days. We also offer a 30 day exchange policy as standard on all stock machines. Machines can be exchanged for another machine of same or higher value (once per order). Please note this does not cover machines that are special order non-stock items (sent directly from supplier) or machines with retail values over £999 - these machines are subject to the standard 14 day returns under the distance selling regulations only.
If you wish to return an item you must contact us for a returns number and we will confirm the correct returns address for your type of item.
If you deliver an item to us at the wrong department or address, you may be required to pay a re-delivery fee.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, if you have purchased goods and have simply changed your mind, you may return the goods to us for full or partial credit, subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) is in stock condition i.e. as it was when it was delivered to you
- You inform us of your desire to cancel within 14 calendar days of delivery of the product(s)
- You pay the return delivery charges
- Goods are returned within 14 calendar days of cancellation
- We will withhold refunds until the goods are returned (or evidence of return is provided) and we can reduce the amount of money refunded for goods returned which show evidence of use beyond the handling necessary to see whether the goods were as expected
- We will refund within 14 days of cancellation of service contract or receipt of goods (or of evidence of the consumer returning them).
- Where the consumer cancels a contract, any ancillary contract (such as a warranty or credit agreement) is automatically cancelled
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
Custom made furniture or Horn Furniture
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your goods back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 5 working days.
As we normally dispatch orders on the same or next working day, we only have a small window for cancelling orders before they are dispatched. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason please get in touch with us as soon as possible. If an order has already been dispatched, then it must be returned as per our returns policy. Non-stock items that are ordered in on your behalf may be subject to their own cancellation policies as set by the supplier. Any custom made product or furniture cannot be cancelled one ordered. This does not affect your statuary rights.
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery/courier costs for returning your item. Delivery costs where applicable are non-refundable.
If you are sending a heavy or expensive item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot be held liable for items that are returned to us that do not arrive so it's important to have tracking information in case there is a loss or damage to your item.