- Equipped with optimum operational efficiency and an ability to handle all types of fabrics, the new easycover will surprise you with its quality and ease of operation. The elna easycover is the world's easiest to use coverhem machine! This new coverlock is the perfect companion machine to an elna serger and produces the cover hem and chain stitch.
This innovative machine is essential for the sewist looking for a powerful, but convenient home coverhem machine.
Thanks to the new feature named "Tension Level Control" - TLC, you can easily change from heavier cotton knits to tricot, light cotton, sheer home décor or bridal fabrics at the flip of a switch! With TLC, you do not have to adjust tension for flat seams and even stitching when switching between fabric types. This unique feature automatically softens the looper tension for smooth stitching on a wide variety of fabrics.
The EasyCover has color-coded thread guides for sewists to reference when they want to adjust for a soft or tighter stitch without consulting the manual. The easily accessible lower looper on the machine will simply pull the thread through, push the looper closed and make it easy for the sewist to begin stitching! Explore all possibilities to customise and finalise your creations in an instant.
- 14 stitch programs
- Cover hem (3 mm or 6 mm)
- Chain stitch (3 needle positions)
- Free arm
- Large and confortable bed space
- 4 spool holders
- Snap-on presser feet
- Adjustable sewing speed up to 1000 stitches/minute
- Variable stitch length from 1 to 4 mm
- Maximum stitch width: 6 mm
- Adjustable differential feed from 0.5 to 2.25
- Adjustable tension dials from 0 to 9
- Automatic tension release
- “Tension Level Control” - TLC: automatic tension control for thin and fragile fabrics
- Looper disengages for easy threading
- Colour-coded threading routes
- Adjustable pressure foot
- Telescopic thread antenna system
- Built-in thread cutter
- White lights – LED
- Built-in retractable handle
- Dust cover
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size: W 414 x H 335 x D 243 mm / W 16.30'' x H 13.20'' x D 9.60''
- Weight: 8.6 kg / 19 lbs
- Work space: W 143 x H 100 mm / W 5.60'' x H 3.95''
- Accessory box with:
- 4 white thread cones
- 4 spool holder cones
- 2 screwdrivers (medium and small)
- 4 large spool caps
- 4 spool nets
- Lint brush
- 2 fixing screws for optional accessories
- Needle set EL
- Foot controller
- Dust cover
- Needle Set ELx705
- Adjustable seam guide
- Elastic gathering attachements: narrow or wide
- Transparent foot for cover hem
- Center guide foot
- Hem guide
- Tape blinders: 8-32 mm or 12-42mm
- Extension table with 295 x 205 mm sewing area
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders over £30.
Our machines are normally dispatched on the same working day if ordered by 12pm and delivered within 2-3 working days - unless stated on the product. Delivery times may vary in sale periods due. We use Parcelforce and DPD for most deliveries.
Pfaff & Viking Husqvarna machines are dispatched directly from the manufacturer and normally take 7-10 working days to arrive.
Adjustoform Body Forms are made to order, please allow up to 7 working days for delivery.
International delivery prices vary and are calculated at checkout.
Please note that some non-stock machines are delivered directly from a manufacturer may take longer to arrive. Delivery information will be displayed within the product description if this is the case.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FREE GIFTS MAY ARRIVE SEPARATELY FROM THE MACHINE.
All deliveries with the exceptions of small accessories that can be posted must be signed for. You will receive an update email as soon as your order is on it's way.
Accessories & Haberdashery may arrive separately from your machine - please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery of these items.