Pfaff Expression 710 sewing machine features advanced, innovative and customisable functions, helping you push the boundaries from what's possible with your sewing machine. The colour touch screen, huge sewing space, vast array of stitches and array of advanced and easy to use technology all add up to a highly versatile and creative tool.
Features and Benefits
- Colour Touch Screen - See a stitch preview and get all the sewing information you need directly on the 70mm x 53mm Colour Touch Screen.
- The Original IDT System - The integrated dual feed from Pfaff precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- 274 Stitches - Be astonished by the fascinating selection of Pfaff high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 9mm. You’ll have endless opportunities to be creative with 7 categories for easy selection.
- 3 Built-In Sewing Fonts - Choose from 3 sewing alphabets, with both upper- and lower-case letters, for easy programming.
- Stitch Positioning - Moves the complete stitch right or left to easily align decorative stitches.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities.
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches - Taper the beginning and/or end of any stitch, and choose from many different angles for unlimited opportunities.
- Stitch Density - Density can be increased or decreased without affecting stitch length by controlling the distance between the stitch points.
- Immediate Tie-Off - When pressed the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Large Sewing Space - The Pfaff Expression 710 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10” (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Automatic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension - Best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for unique techniques.
- Sensormatic Buttonholes - The Sensormatic Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfectly balanced one-step buttonholes every time. Both buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality. 8 buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
- 37 Needle Positions - For exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Free-Motion Modes - Choose between 3 modes for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning. Select the best mode for your specific technique. External Feed Teeth Drop is conveniently placed at the front of the machine.
- Stitch Width Safety - Select stitch width safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest point while dropping the feed teeth so thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Quick Help System - Touch the quick help icon for instant information.
- Needle Up/Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Thread Snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Start / Stop Button - Sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, freemotion and buttonholes easy.
- Stitch Restart - Return to the beginning of a stitch or sequence without having to reset any special adjustments you’ve made.
- LED Illuminated Workspace - Designed to give even light across the entire work area. LED technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area. See fabric and stitches in true color and with less shadows.
- Speed Slider - Adjust sewing speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Personal Menu - Save up to 30 of your personal stitches and sequences in a folder to sew them again whenever you wish.
- Stitch Sequencing - Combine and save up to 99 stitches and/or letters.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - Alerts you when bobbin thread is low.
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle - For time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Download the latest firmware from the internet - update quickly with a USB stick.
- Stylus Holder Built-In - Keeps your stylus at your fingertips.
- Inch/cm Ruler on the Base Plate - Convenient measuring directly on your Pfaff Expression 710 sewing machine.
- Hard Cover
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Expression 710 sewing machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard presser foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot with IDT
- Fancy stitch foot
- Blindhem foot with IDT
- Zipper foot with IDT
- Sensormatic buttonhole foot
- Sensormatic free-motion foot
- 1/4" piecing foot
- Hard cover
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1-5 working days.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above may take up to 14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered to your home or work.
JANOME - Many Janome models are sent from Janome's own warehouse. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for models: 14000, 15000, Atelier 9. Pre-ordered machines - please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, TOYOTA, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)