This fantastic Singer Sewing Machine is packed with features to help you get the most from your hobby; with 7 essential stitches, 5 stretch stitches, 212 decorative stitches, 6 fully automatic 1-step button holes and 1 endless buttonhole, there's no project you won't be able to tackle!
- Singer One Plus Sewing Machine
- All-Purpose Foot
- Blind Hem Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- One-step Buttonhole Foot w/ Underplate
- Zipper Foot
- Spool Pin Felt
- Auxiliary Spool Pin
- Thread Spool Caps
- Needle Plate Screw Driver
- Lint Brush/ Seam Ripper
- Soft-Sided Dust Cover
- Provides clear and easy viewing of stitch settings including the number of the selected stitch, an image of the selected stitch, and stitch width and length settings
- Personalise projects by adding a monogram, name or phrase with the built-in block style alphabet and numeric stitches
- Sewing’s biggest time saver - guide the thread directly from the spool to the needle area through a single groove and thread the needle by simply pressing the lever for true, simple one-touch threading!
- Save and edit select stitch combinations to create personalised patterns and designs
- Twin needle decorative stitches at the push of a button
- Optimal settings for stitch length and width are automatically set, but can be overridden for more personalised sewing
- The needle can be programmed to stop in the highest up position, making it easier to remove fabric from the machine
- The needle can also be programmed to stop in the down position which is ideal for pivoting, appliquéing and quilting
- The machine will not begin to sew if the presser foot is raised, reducing the chance of thread bunching
- No need to raise the bobbin thread before sewing - just drop and sew!
- Three lamps illuminate the sewing surface for optimal viewing; the long-lasting bulbs (100,000 hours) stay cool regardless of how long the machine is being operated
- A conveniently located lever, effortlessly moved, will lower the feed dogs for free-motion embroidery, monograms and for sewing buttons
- The arm of the machine measures 14.7” providing a more spacious work area—an essential for quilting, home décor sewing or when working with other large projects
- Easy sewing at your own speed, with or without the foot control
- Nostalgic filigree and signature machine curves pay tribute to our classic, historic machine designs
- Offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot
- Internal rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and overall durability
- Projects can be sewn quickly with a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute
- Push the conveniently located automatic reverse button to sew in reverse and reinforce the stitch
- Provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult to reach areas
- Accessories are conveniently stored in the removable storage compartment providing easy access.
- LCD Screen with Stitch Selection Dial
- 231 Built- in- Stitches
- 6 Fully Automatic, 1-Step Buttonholes
- SWIFTSMART™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Programmable Needle/Up Down
- Start/Stop Button and Speed Control
- Block & Script Alphabets Included
- Stitch Memory with Editing
- Pattern Elongation on Selection Stitches
- Twin Needle Mode
- Extra Large Sewing Space (374 mm)
- DROP & SEW™ Bobbin System
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Extra- High Presser Foot Lift
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- Feed Dog Control
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1-5 working days.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above may take up to 14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered to your home or work.
JANOME - Many Janome models are sent from Janome's own warehouse. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for models: 14000, 15000, Atelier 9. Pre-ordered machines - please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, TOYOTA, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)