The embroidery machine for people who love to sew. CONTINUOUS HOOP!
With 215 sewing stitches, 125 built-in embroidery designs and great automatic features, it’s so easy to let your creativity lead the way! Create monogrammed napkins, embroidered garments, decorative pillows and so much more, all with one machine: the SINGER® FUTURE XL-580 sewing and embroidery machine.
- SwiftSmart™ Threading System with Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing’s biggest timesaver!
- Separate Bobbin Winding Motor
- You can easily wind a bobbin while sewing or embroidering.
- Speed Control
- Reduce the speed for precise sewing. Easily accessible on the front of your machine.
- 6 StayBright™ LED Lights
- Fills the sewing surface with light, making it easier to view your work and eliminating eye strain
- Drop & Sew™ Bobbin System
- Automatic bobbin thread pick up for quicker threading. The clear cover makes it easy to see the bobbin supply.
- Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
- Easy to place multiple layers or bulky fabrics under the presser foot
- 2 Built-In Spool Pins
- Horizontal and vertical thread delivery are handy for twin needle sewing, specialty sewing and topstitching techniques.
- 2 Accessory Trays
- The machine accessories are within handy reach, stored in the Removable Extension Table. Plus, another extra accessory storage in the embroidery
- Embroidery Features
- To access the built-in tutorials in the software for your SINGER® FUTURA™ sewing & embroidery machine, please follow these instructions:
- > Open the software.
- > Click on the Help tab at the top of the toolbar.
- > Click on How-To Tutorial.
- > Choose a category.
- 2 Snap-On Hoops Included
- Create beautiful embroideries in a variety of sizes: Extra Large 260 mm x 160 mm and Small 100 mm x 100 mm.
- Multi-Hoop Capability to Embroider Designs Larger than One Hoop
- Gives endless possibilities to embroider designs up to 480 mm x 280 mm (18 ½” x 11”)
- 125 Embroidery Designs Included
- A large selection of embroidery designs are included to get you started right away.
- Design File Capability
- Automatically reads most embroidery design file formats.
- Basic Editing of All Designs
- Customize your embroidery on your computer screen. Combine multiple designs into one design file and add lettering to personalize your embroidery. Select custom colors for your threads. Rotate embroidery designs in one degree increments for perfect placement and design possibilities. Flip embroidery designs horizontally and/or vertically or repeat embroidery designs for even more creative possibilities. Resizing capability allows you to reduce or enlarge the embroidery design for use on any project.
- Lettering Program with 20 Fonts
- Select from 20 embroidery fonts to personalize or monogram your projects. Letters can be sized, rotated and shaped with 30 lettering frames such as arc, banner, wave and more.
- Built-In Multi-Lingual Alphabet
- English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Turkish, Norwegian and Russian
- Trace Design
- Trace the outline of the design in the embroidery hoop to accurately position the design.
- 3D Realistic View and Print Capabilities
- Stitches appear on the computer screen exactly as they will sew. Print the design to create placement templates.
- Connects Directly to Computer via USB Cable
- Quick transfer of designs, no additional hardware or cards are needed.
- Windows® Compatible
- Operates with any computer with an Operating System of Windows® XP / Vista® / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Software Included
- Software CD including Installation Software, AutoPunch™, HyperFont™ and Editing. AutoPunch™ converts clip art, logos and self-created designs into embroidery. HyperFont™ converts all TrueType fonts on your PC into embroidery. Advanced Editing allows you to edit existing embroidery designs
- Additional Embroidery Designs
- Download additional embroidery designs at myembroideries.com.
- Sewing Features
- Extra-Large Sewing Space
- The arm length to the right of the needle is 210 mm (8 ¼”) which gives more space for Quilts and other Large Projects.
- 215 Built-In Stitches
- For a wide variety of sewing. You will always have the perfect stitch for every project.
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonholes are quickly and easily sewn in a simple one-step process. Both columns are sewn in the same direction to lie smoothly and prevent distortion. Also includes an Endless Button hole.
- Up to 7mm Stitch Width
- Decorative stitches are wide, bold and beautiful.
- Automatic Tension
- The best tension is automatically set for any stitch
- Presser Foot Sensor
- Notifies with error message and buzzer when presser foot is not down
- Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate
- Makes it easy to create buttonholes, even on thick fabrics or uneven fabric thicknesses
- Programmable Needle Up / Down
- One touch sets the needle to stop up or down for easy pivoting, appliqué, accurate stitch placement and more.
- Electronic Twin Needle Function
- Limits the stitch width when using a twin needle on decorative stitches to prevent needle breakage
- Drop Feed
- A convenient lever lowers the feed teeth for free-motion embroidery and creative top stitching.
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- One touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin thread while sewing. In embroidery it cuts the threads between color changes and at the end.
30 day Exchange Guarantee.
If you're not happy with one of our products for any reason we will exchange it within 30 days (14 day returns for refunds) View our full returns policy
GUARANTEE - Parts & Labour
During the guarantee period, if your machine is found to be in need of attention owing to problems caused through faulty components, we will repair the item at no charge.
The limits and exclusions to this policy are set out within this document.
In order that we can courier your machine during your warranty period, you must keep all original boxing and packaging (including the polystyrene interior packaging) and ensure they are intact and free from moisture. Please note that we can only courier machines from addresses within mainland UK.
After 6 months of purchase, the cost of return or re-delivery of machine is to be paid by the customer – the cost at the time of writing is £30 which covers an insured return and re-delivery.
This guarantee is for machines supplied within the UK.
This DOES NOT affect your statutory rights.
Our guarantee will run along site any manufacturer's warranty and apply only to machines purchased for use in the UK and used for normal home/domestic use.
This guarantee does not cover
Foot controls, user error, accidental damage, bobbin cases, needles, bobbins, bulbs, loopers, belts, blades · any item not covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty.
Domestic machines can only be used for domestic and private use and any business use will invalidate this guarantee.
Any repair carried out by a non approved repairer will void your guarantee.
In event of an issue with your sewing machine, please contact us to arrange for the machine to be booked in to be inspected & repaired.
IRONING / STEAM PRESSES
All presses being used for commercial purposes such as but not limited to, hotels, nursing homes or B&Bs are guaranteed for 6 months. Parts only covered for 2 years.
Guarantee Exclusions - showroom, ex-display models and reboxed machines have a total of 1 year warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
UK delivery is FREE on all orders over £30.
We aim to deliver orders of in stock items within 1-5 working days.
OUT OF STOCK or PRE-ORDERED ITEMS - If the title of your product or the description contains delivery information, please refer to this for estimated delivery of your item.
AGENCY MODELS (sent directly from manufacturers)
BROTHER - Many Brother models are sent directly from Brother. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Machines priced £599 or above may take up to 14 days for delivery. VR, PR and XV models are delivered to our showroom and then redelivered to your home or work.
JANOME - Many Janome models are sent from Janome's own warehouse. Please allow 1-5 days for delivery. Please allow 1-2 weeks for models: 14000, 15000, Atelier 9. Pre-ordered machines - please see delivery information in the title of the product.
PFAFF & VIKING HUSQVARNA - Most models from these brands are sent directly from mainland europe as special order items. Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
SHOWROOM MODELS / EX-DISPLAY MODELS - These machines are tested by sewing machine engineers prior to being sent and may not be dispatched straight away - please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
GIFTS FOR BIRTHDAYS / CHRISTMAS - Items are sent out as they are delivered to us from the manufacturer in original packaging. Please send us a request if you would like your item "black-wrapped" to hide the contents. Note: this is not always possible at busy times and we would suggest delivering to an alternative address or collection point if convenient.
ADJUSTOFORM - Dress forms are made to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
OTHER BRANDS (INC. SINGER, BERNETTE, AEG, NECCHI, JAGUAR, HIGHLINE, TOYOTA, MILLEPUNTI, VIGORELLI) - Unless otherwise stated, please allow 1-5 working days for delivery.
Delivery times may be longer than quoted in busy periods such as Sales, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas time, Bank holidays etc. If your item is of an urgent nature, please check with your sales agent for up-to-date delivery times.
NOTIFICATIONS OF DELIVERY (By Courier)
Our carrier will normally notify you by email or text message (SMS) 1-2 days before delivery.
Please note that if you order more than one product, they may arrive separately - even if advertised as part of a bundle. This is due to the fact that we operate several warehouses and some stock is delivered directly from the manufacturer.
Deliveries are securely tracked. This is to ensure the goods are delivered and received correctly. If you can’t be there to sign for delivery our couriers will generally leave the item(s) with a neighbour or a safe place if you have specified this is as appropriate.
Delivering Outside UK
Many of our products are only available for delivery within the United Kingdom. We only supply BS spec product designed for use in the UK. Please check with our sales team before ordering if you wish to order for delivery outside of the UK.
If you wish to provide delivery instructions after placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible quoting order number.
These are delivered by pallet at a cost of £65. Please note these items can be heavy and will may require 2 people to unload into your premises. Failed deliveries will not be refunded.
Please see our returns policy (click here)